Regular events cross the city
The following list provides information on regular events around the city.
- 2-5pm - Sunday afternoons, quiet garden open @ Quaker meeting House, Thorpe Road
Every second Sunday in the month from April 11th 2010. Come and go, tea and biscuits served
Park Road Baptist Church has been pioneering cafechurch in Peterborough for the past six months. cafechurch is open to all, but especially to those who want to know more about the Christian faith, without the baggage that sometimes goes with more traditional church worship. Currently not running, is under review
· 6.30pm – Deeper Youth Services @ Park Road Baptist Church or St Marys, New Road
A joint City Centre Church Youth Worship event aimed at uniting the young people from the churches in the city centre. The services consist of upfront games, worship (with youth band), a speaker and some refreshments after the service.
10am-12pm drop in for a cup of tea/coffee and chat or just for time to go and sit and be quiet @ Werrington Church of St John's in Church Street
- 6.45-9.15pm (term time, for teenagers) Drop In at The Barn @ Hodgson Centre, Werrington
- 9.30am-12pm - Quite mornings @ Quaker Meeting House, Thorpe Road
Last Thursday of the month starting from 25th March 2010. 9.30am for coffee, 10am start, brief opening thoughts silence until noon. Sit in the garden or find own quiet space in one of the rooms. Light lunch will be available at the end of the morning (suggested donation £3). Contact Linda Elliott (01733) 261793 for further information and to book a place
· 11am (second Friday of the month) – Pre-school Service @ Castor Church
A short service, followed by refreshments and games for pre-school children.
· 7.30-9.30pm - The Point @ Park Road Baptist Church
The Point is a monthly youth worship event organised by the CROPS trust, it takes place at Park Road Baptist church from 7.30pm on the second Saturday of each month, it is a fusion of worship, relevant teaching and an opportunity for ministry/ response.